- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Dates & Rates
- Visa Info
Day 1- Arrive Victoria Falls [D]On arrival, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. The hotel is created in the style of an ancient African city and is centrally located to all the amenities of Victoria Falls town. In the afternoon cruise on the upper stretches of the Zambezi River where David Livingstone canoed on his quest to discover the falls over 150 years ago. Enjoy viewing the abundant wildlife and incredible variety of birds whilst a mesmerizing Zambezi sunset will leave you breathless.
Day 2 – Victoria Falls [B]This morning we enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls stopping at various vantage points to view the falls and walk through the rain forest. Seeing the rainbows, feeling the spray and hearing the thundering noise of water crashing down into the 108 meter gorge serves as a testimony to the awesome power of the mighty river. The remainder of your afternoon is spent at leisure, where you can enjoy one of the many optional activities available (own account).
Day 3 – Departure from Victoria Falls [B]Enjoy a hearty breakfast before checking out and being transferred to the Victoria Falls Airport.
- Accommodation: 2 Nights at the Kingdom Hotel or similar
- Meals as stipulated: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Entrance fees and activities as per the excursion list
- Porterage at the hotels
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned minibus
- English speaking driver/guide
- Flo Tours travel documents kit
- International flights
- Optional tours / activities
- Beverages & all other meals not mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
Please call 1-800-417-3880 for more information or e-mail us at email@example.com . We are here to help you get the best out of your vacation
- Per person sharing a double/ twin room: $495
- Single Supplement:$195
DEPARTURE DATES WITH GREATER FLEXIBILITY
We are delighted that we are now able to offer greater flexibility on our Victoria Falls packages with daily departures on request, as well as additional nights on request. Come with us and experience the world’s natural wonders.
- CAPE TOWN: Floreal House or similar x 3 nights
- HERMANUS: Misty Waves Boutique Hotel or similar x 1night
- OUDTSHOORN: La Plume Boutique Hotel or similar x 1 night
- KNYSNA: Knysna Hollow Country Estate or similar x 2 nights
- TSITSIKAMMA: Tsitsikamma Village Inn or similar x 1 night
- UMHLANGA: The Oyster Box Hotel or similar x 1 night
- ZULULAND: Ubizane Wildlife Reserve or similar x 1 night
- SWAZILAND: The Royal Villas or similar x 1 night
- MPUMALANGA: Country Boutique Hotel or similar x 1 night
- HOEDSPRUIT: River Lodge or similar x 2 nights
U.S. citizens (U.S. passport holders) visiting the Republic of South Africa for ninety (90) days or less for tourism / business purposes do not need visas.
For Victoria Falls Extension: U.S. passport holders need a visa to enter Zimbabwe. Easiest way to obtain a visa, is at the port of entry and the cost is $30.