- Dates & Rates
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Visa Info
Day 1: Arrival in Ulaanbaatar
You will be greeted by your guide and driver and transferred to your hotel. Optional half or full day city tours are available. Overnight stay at a centrally located hotel.
Day 2: Karakorum / Erdene-Zuu Monastery [B,L,D]
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Karakorum, the XIII Century capital of the Great Mongol Empire. Visit Erdene-Zuu Monastery, which was the first and one of the largest monasteries in Mongolia, and then was mostly destroyed between 1937-1938. Tour the monastery and visit several temples with excellent examples of Buddhist Thangka paintings dating back from the XVI Century. Visit the Karakorum museum. Overnight stay in a Ger Camp.
Day 3: Elsen Tasarhai (Sand Dunes) and Khugnu Khan Mountain [B,L,D]
After breakfast, drive to Elsen Tasarhai. This place has a very unique combination of mountains, forests and Gobi (desert) landscape in one location. Enjoy a short camel ride on the sand dunes. Drive to Khugnu Khan Mountain for the camp. Overnight stay in a Ger Camp.
Day 4: Mongol Nomadic Show / Ulaanbaatar [B,L]
Early morning after breakfast drive to Ulaanbaatar. On the way you will watch Mongol Nomadic Show. The show displays the traditional way of living of genuine Mongol nomads and breeding and using of five kinds of livestock they breed and migration from one place to another using ox, yak, camel, and horse carts. Also watch the Mongolian Ger building display. Drive to Ulaanbaatar and enjoy a free day!! Overnight in Ulaanbaatar.
Day 5: 60th Anniversary Special Event (Hotel Mongolia) [B,L,D]
After breakfast, at the hotel drive to Hotel Mongolia. Here you will enjoy the local company's 60th Anniversary Special program which include Naadam and Mongolian traditional music, song and dance concert. Souvenir shopping is also available. Overnight hotel stay in Ulaanbaatar.
Day 6: Departure [B]
After breakfast, transfer to the airport or train station for your international departure.
Tour type: Escorted Tour
Group size: Limited to 30 guests
|Departure dates and rates|
|June 21- June 26||$1,395|
|August 2 - August 7||$1,395|
- Single Supplement: $395
- Please contact us for your international flights. We offer competitive rates from most US cities.
- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- English speaking guide at all times
- In the countryside all lodging will be in ger camps
- All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary
- Ground transportation: in the countryside by a chauffeur driven 4WD Jeep, bus in the city area
- Park entrance fees
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1 liter of drinking water per day, per person
- International flights
- Trip Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra drinks, personal expenses
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
- Any flight or train tickets if applicable to your itinerary
There are no medias on the gallery.
- Ulaanbaatar: Kempinski Ulaanbaatar Hotel (5*) or similar
- Modern Ger Camps
There are no reviews yet.